Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Sourcing Cons 2
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
Wells Fargo Strategic Sourcing Group within the Supply Chain Management organization is currently seeking a seasoned Strategic Sourcing Consultant to support Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG) (inclusive of Home Lending and Consumer Lending Risk).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Customizes legal language and drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions.
- Manages spend categories and develops supply chain strategies for medium to high risk and regulated, products, services, and suppliers who have strategic business impacts.
- Leads strategic sourcing and contracting activities in support of Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group.
- Provides oversight to the contractual relationships of key vendors.
- Evaluates company purchasing patterns and forecasts trends.
- Reviews and approves benchmark standards and conduct gap analysis with best practices.
- Works with management and key stakeholders across CLG and the Enterprise (when applicable) to determine the long-term needs and applicable supply and service strategies.
- Leads structured analysis of supplier industry, economics, and market conditions.
- Identify and pre-qualify supply alternatives.
- Partners with business groups to coordinate, run, issue, and evaluate sourcing events (RFPs, RFQs, reverse auctions, etc.).
- In collaboration with business stakeholders, determines negotiation strategy and controls all aspects of sourcing and contracts negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Establishes e-business (procure-to-pay), diversity, environmental and supply chain cost reduction strategies to continually improve category effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Identifies and drives Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) process improvements to reduce costs.
- Acts as the primary liaison for current and potential suppliers; resolves systemic/recurring supplier/customer issues.
- Proactively identifies and escalates risk-related issues and presents resolution options.
- Accountable cost saving and avoidance targets for multiple categories and supplier performance measurements.
- Develops & delivers management reporting.
- Travel as necessary.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of contract negotiations
- Strong knowledge and understanding of sourcing methodology
- Ability to draft complex contractual instruments
- Experience & expertise driving negotiations, supplier contracting, sourcing, providing cost & expense analysis and leveraging products & services across a highly mature, integrated and complex supply base
- Experience sourcing and contracting for professional services, specifically consulting and software
- Experience providing sourcing and contracting support in the mortgage and/or credit industry
- Cross-industry sourcing, negotiation, and benchmarking experience including prior financial services industry work and a strong understanding of associated regulatory requirements regarding acquisition of goods/services and how they may relate to financial services customer-facing products and services
- Change management, decision-making, and time management skills
- Supply chain or Purchasing certification (e.g. CPM or CSCP)
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.