Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Metadata Analyst - Business Systems Consultant 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This newly created role will join a small but growing team of analysts supporting Foundational Data Shared Services Onboarding Engagement and Metadata Standards Program to support onboarding and metadata quality activities for Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Metadata Center.
The Foundational Data Shared Services team delivers a suite of enterprise data management tools focused on metadata, governance, and data quality.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Pre-onboarding engagement to evaluate needs and partner with Enterprise Data Governance for direction
* Execute standard onboarding of business metadata for partners to the Enterprise Metadata Center
* Coordinate metamodel changes in alignment with business and technology strategy
* Oversee organization, quality, and alignment of content per policy and standards
* Create and maintain enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and process documentation
* Assist with facilitation of training sessions for business and technology partners covering enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with the Collibra Data Governance Center and/or Ab-Initio Enterprise Metadata Hub applications as an analyst, super user, developer, administrator, or as the application subject matter expert strongly preferred
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.