Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Systems Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This Applications Systems Engineer 6 is a senior hands on fullstack technology lead position within the Credit Card Servicing portfolio focusing on a large initiative to modernize current servicing platforms (Credit Card Servicing applications: CSS & BCS).
- Drive technology transformation initiative end to end from solution identification to implementation
- Lead large project technology solution implementation end to end
- Collaborate with Business, architecture, and platform group to define target state architecture
- Drive detailed technical design and perform design review
- Partner with Product managers to deliver enhancements to the platform
- Provide hands-on technology leadership
- Challenge status quo and be a change agent to drive implementation of technology solution
- Collaborate through the Agile Scrum methodology to deliver products and key features, including the use of Agile tools like Jira and Confluence
- Leverage subject matter expertise in Enterprise Messaging/Services, APIs, Microservices architecture, and enterprise application event-streaming and logging technologies
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a technologically innovative, change-driven organization
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- 5+ years of technology experience in event driven architecture, Big Data, machine learning, public cloud, CRM - Salesforce
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $113,400 Mid: $162,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.