Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analytic Consultant 5 - Model Risk Governance Team
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
This is an Analytic Consultant position in the Model Risk Governance Team within PVSI Control Executive’s organization. The PVSI Model Risk Governance team is specifically responsible for the management of model risk across all the seven sub-lobs of PVSI. This role will be responsible for managing the PVSI model risk lifecycle and ensuring all models are compliant to Model Risk Management Policy. This role will also ensure completeness of the PVSI model inventory, support annual model identification deep dive and quarterly model certification, facilitate design/execution/training of PVSI Model Risk Governance procedure and support Regulatory/Audit exams.
* Manage the PVSI model risk lifecycle and ensuring all models are compliant to Model Risk Management Policy, including the completion of model identification, risk assessment, performance monitoring, annual reviews, and validations within policy required time frame
* Ensure completeness of the PVSI model inventory
* Support annual model identification deep dive and quarterly model certification
* Facilitate design/execution/training of PVSI Model Risk Governance procedure
* Facilitate Regulatory and Internal Audit exams of PVSI Model Risk Governance program and inventory
* Monitor risks related to PVSI models and report key model health metrics on a regular basis
Preferred locations are listed, may be able to consider other major Wells Fargo Hub locations.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Model Risk principals
- Knowledge of Model Risk process and systems
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.