Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
The incumbent is responsible for administering an assigned caseload of Residential and Consumer loans under the management of the Consumer Foreclosure Department due to foreclosure, bankruptcy, defense action, and/or real estate liquidation through an established network of attorneys, appraisers, property inspectors, and real estate brokers in accordance with State and Federal statutes. They are also responsible for ensuring proper adherence to Bank, Investor, and Insurer policies, procedures, and timeframes in order to minimize risk, preserve and protect collateral, and limit expenses. This person is a subject matter expert on the foreclosure processes and procedures.
- é Reviews and updates the status of all assigned accounts in a timely and accurate fashion and in accordance with Bank, Investor, and Insurer procedures.
- é Maintains compliance with all processes and procedures.
- é Ensures all investor criteria is being adhered to in accordance with the servicing contracts.
- é Documents all efforts by inputting to the MSP Foreclosure, and Bankruptcy Workstations.
- é Provides necessary instructions, loan/borrower information to, or requests the services of, attorneys, appraisers, property inspectors, and real estate brokers in order to bring cases to resolution through reinstatement, payoff, property acquisition, or sale.
- é Prepares proposals for loss mitigation/workout/forbearance, foreclosure bidding, property preservation, and/or real estate sales for review and authorization by Management.
- é Tracks foreclosure sale dates and judicial law dates in order to provide timely and accurate anticipated property acquisition information to Management.
- é Prepares Affidavits of Debt, Payoff Letters, and other relevant documents for execution by Management.
- é Reports required Foreclosure data to Investors and Insurers as required through various web based software applications.
- é Prepares payment transactions for processing according to appropriate case status.
- é Prepares, submits, and tracks mortgage insurance claims and expense reimbursement requests through final resolution.
- é Responds accordingly to incoming mail, telephone calls, and other external inquiries.
- é Transitions foreclosed cases out of active loan portfolios and into REO general ledger accounts.
- é Reviews incoming expense invoices for accuracy and compliance with established fee schedules. Informs Management of discrepancies or extraordinary items.
- é Assists Management in generating monthly, quarterly, and year end processing and reports.
- é Performs other duties that may be assigned by Management.
A) Education -
1 High School / GED required.
Working knowledge of regulatory requirements regarding foreclosures, bankruptcies and evictions
B) Experience -
0 Less than 2 years of general work experience (ie, office work, working with customers, work study jobs, etc.)
C) Job Skills / Knowledge:
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong organizational and documentation skills.
Good computer skills (PC Input, data entry, Microsoft Office, etc.).
Good Residential and Consumer product knowledge.
Strong mathematics skills.
Ability to work independently.
Minimum Loan Servicing knowledge (Investor, Escrow, Payoff, Cashiering, ARM)