VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VXI Global Solutions
Facilities Maintenance/Full-Time Job Profile
Position Title: Facilities Maintenance
VXI Global Solutions, LLC is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing, offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 13,000 people around the world including locations in China and the Philippines.
VXI creates custom solutions in business-to-business and business-to-consumer applications, which allow clients to achieve success in their market goals. VXI applications leverage emerging and classic communication channels. Services range from complete call center services, to maintaining applications, to building solutions using superior tools and technologies.
OUR VALUES AND CULTURE
Teamwork: Agree on a shared vision and work together for a common goal. Treat each co-worker as a customer. Value and recognize diversity. Support and encourage communication. Learn from experiences. Reinforce ideas positively. Challenge each other professionally. Provide structure and leadership. Respect each other.
Integrity: Say what needs to be said with respect. Tell the truth. Maintain honesty in every partnership. Be prepared for full disclosure. Manage expectations realistically. Practice personal and collective accountability. Our business is people first.
Excellence: Be the best in what we do. Provide the best product and the most innovative solutions to our customers. Strive for excellence. Hire and develop the best. Career opportunities are in our DNA.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of growth opportunities. We offer the following:
· Competitive hourly wage
· Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
· Fun Work Environment
· Abundant Advancement Opportunities
VXI, a Fun place to Work, Learn and Grow!
This position supports all aspects of facility maintenance by assessing repair and installation needs ; troubleshooting malfunctions; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques; recommending equipment purchases and replacements.
· Maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various equipment and tools.
· Order parts and maintain required documents.
· Acts as primary contact for all local personnel for any building issues (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs).
· May act as the project coordinator for all size projects including large scale repair and new facility construction projects.
· Monitors contractor performance and works closely with outside vendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications. Solicits bids and quotes from vendors.
· Performs immediate cleaning duties necessary to maintain a clean facility, oversees janitorial staff.
· Assists with maintaining building security and immediately responds to building emergencies on a 24-hour basis.
· Assists the Sr. Human Resources Manager in preparing the annual maintenance budget.
· Coordinates and assists with departmental and employee moves.
· Participate in a wide variety of seasonal and special event preparation including putting up banners and decorations, and removal and clean up at conclusion of events.
· Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not to be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures.
· Performs minor plumbing maintenance.
· Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. Hanging pictures & shelving, preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
· Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
· Transports goods or equipment as assigned.
· Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Previous Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
· Two years working experience in Facilities Maintenance.
· Associates degree in project management, certificate in trade school or equivalent work experience related to project management, vendor management, facilities and/or maintenance.
· Must have considerable knowledge of the methods, tools, equipment, work hazards, and applicable safety standards associated with facility maintenance and repair.
· Must be able to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees, contractors, and vendors.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints.
· Must be a self-starter and team player with moderate computer skills and experience.
· Be able to walk, bend, stoop, balance, crawl and reach for extended periods of time and the ability to lift and carry objects as necessary.
· Performs other work related duties as assigned.