VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representive
at VXI Global Solutions
VXI is guided by our Values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility, and Inventiveness.
VXI recruits excited, enthusiastic applicants who are ready to be successful! We create a fun learning environment with plenty of career growth opportunities. Work in an environment where you can utilize your customer service skills and experience to help customers each and every day. Your talents and contributions will be rewarded. Come for the job, stay for the career!
Join Team VXI!
Do you enjoy working in a call center, but long for a first shift and no weekends? Here’s the job you’ve been wishing for! We have two shifts available: 8 am - 4:45 pm M-F, or 8:15 am - 5:00 pm M-F
As a customer service representative, you will receive inbound calls from current customers with billing and account support questions. You will listen to their concerns, empathize, resolve their issues, and offer account support. This is a fun and challenging environment because every single call is different, but we will train and prepare you for success.
· Paid Training. (3weeks training + 1 week nesting)
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) after 30 days
· Fun Work Environment
· Abundant Advancement Opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities You’ll Need to Succeed
· Professional maturity, attitude, and demeanor
· Ability to build rapport utilizing effective probing questions
· Successfully complete 3 week training to apply product knowledge on the job
· Demonstrate outstanding verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of computers and MS Windows
· Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
· Ability to multi-task
· Must type a minimum of 25 wpm because you will note each account
· Ability to follow direction and accept coaching
· Self-motivated and upbeat, positive attitude
· Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
Other Things We Look For
· Strong work ethic
· Desire to be of service
· Solid work history; Exemplary attendance records with previous employers
· Motivated by quality/integrity
· Desire to excel
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen upon offer
· High School Diploma/GED
· 1 year Customer Service Experience (within a call center environment preferred)