Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-(6a-6p)-$5k Sign On
at Volunteers of America
Bethesda Care Center is a premier provider of long-term care, memory support, short-term rehabilitation and end-of-life care in the Fremont community. Bethesda offers a warm, friendly environment where the privacy and wishes of our residents are respected.
Volunteers of America-Bethesda Care Center is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join its team to work 6am-6pm shift at our Community!
- Role models positive & open communication skills with all staff, customers, guests, residents and families.
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, administration of medications and treatments.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.