Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Volunteers of America
Volunteers of America is looking for engaging ,compassionate and energetic Life Enrichment Assistant to coordinate and participate in our resident's activities at The Preserve Rehab and Living Center. The role is vital to the overall spirit and zest to our community. Be an impactful figure in the daily lives of Seniors and make a difference!
- Coordinate social, recreational, purposeful and spiritual activities to residents
- Assist with planning and scheduling trips and outside activities
Work where you feel at home.
The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is created by nurses, environmental specialists, certified nursing assistants and other team members who love to help older adults feel healthy and at home.
At Volunteers of America, we're also dedicated to creating thoughtful, caring and flexible work environments for our team members. When you begin a career with us, expect the support you need to succeed in your role, respect for your individuality and beliefs, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
When you join our team of exceptional professionals, we'll trust you to do your best each day, and to show compassion and caring for our residents and your fellow team members. In return, you'll be rewarded with a generous array of industry-leading benefits and workplace considerations.
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Employee discount program
- High school graduate or equivalent education is preferred. Preference given to persons who have completed courses in therapeutic recreation.
- Minimum one year experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- If operating company vehicle you must be 21 years of age and meet the MVR organization standards.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and oral instructions; to prepare written reports and documentation.
- Ability to work with residents of varying levels of responsiveness.
- Motor coordination and manual dexterity required in working with craft projects and other resident activities.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as during evenings and weekends for planned activities events.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.