Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instructor, Clinical Informatics
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Clinical Informatics
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Design and conduct organizational training programs. Monitor and report the effectiveness of training provided.
- Conduct New Hire On-Boarding for staff and providers
- Schedule and conduct mandatory and requested NextGen training for management, providers and staff
- Develop and conduct management training
- Develop and maintain procedural manuals as requested
- Complete Certificates of Completion for appropriate training sessions
- Ensure that all staff successfully complete annual in-service activities as required by the various licensing and regulatory agencies
- Review training programs and continuously update and improve
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training including orientation, department-specific, management and career development
- Bachelor’s degree in education or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum one year corporate-level training experience
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse population and staff at all levels
- Excellent public speaking skills, with ability to engage others in the review of educational materials
- Organization skills to develop and maintain filing and record keeping systems to meet compliance requirements
- Ability to perform needs analysis throughout the organization to determine development needs of employees
- Ability to formulate curriculum to educate employees on a wide variety of training topics
- Ability to meet deadlines under time constraints
- Able to handle confidential materials and information in a professional manner
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred