University of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temp Part-Time Faculty - Anthropology - req# 8437
at University of New Mexico
Temp Part-Time Faculty - Anthropology
|Hiring Department||Gallup Branch|
|Academic Location||Gallup Branch|
|Benefits Eligible||Adjunct faculty may be eligible to receive certain UNM benefits in some cases. See the Benefits home page for more information.|
Job Posting for Temporary/Part-Time Adjunct Faculty in Anthropology
Cultures of the World
Evolution and Human Emergence
Human Evolution Laboratory
· Master’s Degree in relevant area of Anthropology.
· Successful completion of at least 18 graduate credit hours in an accredited program in the discipline or subfield for which you are applying
· PhD in Anthropology.
· Successful teaching experience in a post-secondary institution OR successful teaching in a community college.
· Successful teaching in both live and fully online courses.
· A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and student success, as well as working with broadly diverse communities.
|Application Instructions||To apply, please submit the following materials: 1. Curriculum Vitae 2. Transcript(s) sufficient to assess Minimum Qualifications 3. Cover Letter indicating which courses and/or disciplines you are interested in teaching; the days/times you are available to teach; and how your education and/or satisfies the Minimum Qualifications criteria 4. Three professional references who can speak directly to your relevant knowledge, skills and experience. |
Applicants who are appointed to a UNM faculty position are required to provide an official certification of successful completion of all degree requirements prior to their initial employment with UNM.
|For Best Consideration||This posting will remain active until 3/31/2020. Anyone who applies for a position under this posting will automatically be considered for openings in subsequent semesters unless they indicate in their cover letter that they are not interested in teaching in specific semesters.|
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.