Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Supervisor-Richmond Hill
at Allied Universal
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Site Supervisor in Canada.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Must have:Valid Security Guard License, First Aid CPR Certificate, 1-2 years of Security Supervisor experience is an asset
Site supervisor Duties
- Immediately Reports to Senior Site Supervisor
- Supervises and directs daily activities of all security staff
- Leads all security operations and coordinates during emergencies/incidents
- Leaves instructions for off-shifts in regards to special activities, extra duties etc.
- Call in work orders for site maintenance for property management
- Conducts random inspections on all shifts/posts to insure all security guards are performing their duties in accordance to established site/company procedures
- Checks on all patrol records daily
- Checks all incident reports daily
- Dispatching of security guards to all employee assistance calls
- Liaison with client and assists members of Property Management
- Handling of all employee complaints, comments and suggestions. Follow up with complaints and incidents when needed
- When needed, assist with parking lot, and other patrols.
- Responsible for reporting any on-site deficiencies related to security to client contact
- Primary Trainer of all new guards assigned to the site, responsible for documentation of training completed.
- Responsible for tracking of all keys, phones, radios and access cards used by site guards.
- Work in conjunction with Building Systems Technicians during emergencies and reporting updates of emergencies to client contact
- Dispatching of security guards to conduct monthly tests of Elevator Emergency calls and Detect Door Alarms.
- Available on call for major site emergencies (Fire, Major Flood, Black Out or Major Medical or Police Incidents)
Other Administrative Duties:
- Maintaining documentation of all training related material and employee’s files up to date.
- Maintaining accurate/up-to-date job descriptions for all security personnel
- Ensuring all security equipment is well stocked, organized and functioning correctly.
- Responsible for tracking of all keys, phones, radios and access cards used by site guards and maintain an inventory to be used on each shift.
- Performance reviews of security guards
- Monthly KPI report to client contact
- Interview and screening of new hires.