Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer-1st & 3rd Shift Flex
at Allied Universal
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Professional Security Officers and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
ResponsibilitiesSecurity Officer-1st & 3rd Shift Flex Position Type Full Time Shift Type Afternoon,Morning,Overnight Req ID 2020-443423 Work Days Available Monday - Friday,Saturday - Sunday
Allied Universal is seeking a Full Time Flex Officer to work 1st and 3rd shift in the Steele Creek/Westinghouse Blvd area
Shifts will either be: 1am-9am or 9am-5pm
Days will vary weekly
Locations are not on the bus line so reliable transportation is a must
Will occasionally be driving company vehicle so must be 21 yo with clean driving record
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver's license for minimum of 1 year with clean driving record
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.