Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Guard - Petrochemical - Rodeo - $16.13
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Evening, Morning, Overnight
Allied Universal is currently hiring Security Officers for a Petrochemical Refinery located in Rodeo, Ca.
Full-Time Position Available
Pay Rate: $16.13/Hr. to start
Qualified Candidates must have or able to obtain their California Guard Card and TWIC card. If selected to more forward with Allied Universal will pay for your training and required fees at our Branch Office.
Must be able to work with short notice and open availability.
Strict time keeping and attendance policies
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Access control
- Customer service
- Responding to all alarm and emergency situations
- On the job continuous training
- Random drug screening
- Able to work under pressure effective and efficiently
Are you ready to switch careers? Join our phenomenal team and see where your future with us may lead you. Allied Universal is the largest Security Provider in North America. Servicing and protecting our clients and their properties for more than 60 plus years.
We offer great benefit packages, 401k and Life Insurance plans, On the job training, Leadership development courses, generous employee referral bonus programs, and many more company discounts and perks. Apply now at aus.com/careers.
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! ?You too can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Guards. Our Security Guards allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Able to obtain a valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.