Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Security Officer for Financial Site
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
As the Regional Director-Integrated Security Solutions for Allied Universal Monitoring and Response Center (Thrive Intelligence), this position is a consultative sales professional responsible for developing RMR (recurring monthly revenue) services that integrate remote video monitoring, uniformed security operations, managed/hosted access services and burglary/fire alarm monitoring. The role will encompass various skills and experiences in risk assessment, manned guarding, commercial electronic security system design and functionality, SOC’s (security operations centers) and threat awareness/situational intelligence platforms. Additionally, the position will identify, understand and articulate ROI (return on investment), economic benefit and value proposition to customers and prospects.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with operations and sales organizations across all Allied Universal business lines to create integrated security solutions (manned guarding, remote video monitoring, SOC services, and other managed /hosted services that drive new approaches to risk mitigation and cost savings;
• Determine and define alternate approaches to mitigate risk and meet physical security requirements of customers’ facilities and operations by combining manned guarding, physical security technologies, cloud-based security solutions, remote monitoring and managed services;
• Ability to prospect, cultivate and qualify new customer opportunities and be able to communicate accurate monthly, quarterly and annual business plans using the organization CRM;
• Implement a consultative, solution selling methodology to identify, qualify and create professional proposals for appropriate sales opportunities;
• Write and prepare comprehensive proposal documents that detail the proposed methodologies, services and technology, including detailed statement of work, integrated technology solutions, ROI strategy and estimate, and overall customer benefits;
• Prepare detailed presentation slides and resources to effectively communicate to customers and prospects the value proposition of proposed services and technology;
• Prepare drawings and diagrams that depict proposed technology solutions for access control, video surveillance, and alarm systems, as well as design concepts for security operations centers;
• Work with your cross-business colleagues and team to execute coordinated sales campaigns and insure effective opportunity management.
• Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience to demonstrate understanding of our core business operations and industry;
• Minimum five (5) year history and knowledge of selling network-based commercial integrated security solutions or man-guarding technical solutions;
• Desired certification as a CPP or other industry related recognition in enterprise security, risk management, technical systems integration, engineering, or project management;
• Working knowledge or experience in risk assessments, electronic security system integration, WAN/LAN Networks, manned guarding and risk mitigation security solution design;
• Security experience in diverse vertical markets with broad best practice expertise;
• Ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization;
• Strong prospecting, solution sales, and rapport building skills;
• Experience in selling, presenting, and demonstrating to technical and non-technical buyers;
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
• Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills;
• Ability to conduct moderate numerical and financial analysis for ROI and security cost of ownership.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.