Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Account Manager
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Account Manager
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Primary Purpose & Function
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for maintaining and managing Allied Universal Technology Services presence in certain accounts as well as driving sales activities in an assigned market area. The AM is expected to mine existing accounts for new business as well as well as establish new customer relationships. The AM will work in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Exceed sales goals as established by the organization
- Manage existing commercial customers
- Identify and develop new commercial level customer prospects
- Utilize consultative sales techniques in customer development situations
- Preparation and presentation of company offerings to end-user customers
- Communicate with Project Managers on a consistent basis as required to ensure timely and consistent delivery of work to dedicated customer base
- Aggressively grow service and maintenance agreements as part of solution selling process
- Determine hosted, managed, monitored sales opportunities with new customer prospects
- Preparation of timely and accurate solution proposals
- Maintain quality assurance by following organization standards
- Assist with other Sales projects as assigned by General Manager
Knowledge & Skills
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales and account management experience in the Electronic Security Integration industry
- The ability to work in a dynamic team environment with an expanding customer base
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; capable of managing multiple tasks, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate with people via email, over the phone, and in person is required
- Highly-motivated and customer service oriented
- Commitment to professional, ethical, and compliant business practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to perform 20% office and 80% off-site customer development and to conduct site visits and job walks
- Experience selling these or similar security platforms a plus - Software House, Lenel, S2, BRIVO, Open Options, Exacq, Milestone, ONSSI, Axis, American Dynamics, DMP, Bosch, Commend, Talk-A-Phone, Fluidmesh, Silent Knight, Gamewell – FCI, March Networks
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.