Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
1st Shift Security Officer
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
- Workdays Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Morning
We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is seeking a Full Time Professional Security Officer in the University area of Charlotte. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
Shift Detail Thursday-Monday 8am-4pm
$500 Hiring Bonus
Must have previous security, law enforcement, corrections, or military experience.
- Be at least 21 years of age with a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relatable security, law enforcement, corrections, or military experience
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and agility test
- Must have understanding of CCTV, radio communications, access control, alarm monitoring, video surveillance, fire monitoring equipment, telecommunications.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid NC PPSB Security License (training will be provided)
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.