Ascend Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Therapist - Full Time Needed For our Expansion/ 10th Site
at Ascend Behavioral Health
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY: To provide individual, family, and group counseling to clients and their families.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: The Therapist/Clinician is responsible for developing and monitoring all direct resident related treatment programs and he/she provides counseling for residents and families.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Complete the Intake and Assessment
- Develop and prepare individualized treatment plans, programs and activities.
- Provide individual , family and group therapy
- Focus on staff understanding and implementing of resident treatment plan and behavior management programs.
- Prepare the 30 days monthly progress reports and Revise the treatment plans as indicated.
- Staff clients with psychiatrist and CD or designee when appropriate.
- Consult with case managers, parents, attorneys, etc.
- Participate in resident staffings at the residence and completes monthly staffing on all residents.
- Review client issues regularly.
- Supervises ITP development and implementation.
- Completes intake assessments and updates .
- completes 90 day treatment plan and updates on as needed.
- Ensure each resident has assigned treatment work targeting Tx goals and presenting issues.
- Participate in bi-weekly staff meetings and trainings
- And any other tasks assigned by CD/ Supervisor
Skill / Requirements
- A Masters Degree and/ or Ph.D is required.
- Experiencd in working with adults and or children who have a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a social worker or professional counselor or marriage and family therapist, LISAC,LCSW, LMFT, LAC,LASAC, LPC, LMSW etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and skills in treatment/program planning and implementation.
- Familiarity with behavioral intervention strategies.
- Knowledge of accepted procedures for individual, group, and family counseling.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Plans for professional growth, in consultation with clinical director, to develop specialized programs (e.g., sexual problems, anger management).
- General knowledge of behavior modification.
- Special knowledge on the needs of Seriously Mentally Ill adults.
- The ability to supervise others and manage and prioritize multiple task
EVALUATION SCHEDULE: Annual
Ascend is currently expanding and we are looking for experimce cliniciams to join our team! If you meet the qualifications, submit a cover letter and your resume online today!
Medical and Dental Insurance , 401k, PTO and Paid Holidays , Bonus incentives, On-staff clinical supervisor to provide supervision hours towards independent licensure . CEUs and Tuition Reimbursement