Ascend Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ascend Behavioral Health
RESPONSIBLE TO: Executive Director
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY: Under general supervision, coordinates, and/or performs a wide variety of administrative, attending appointments, in-service, human resource, secretarial and program support tasks and billing for all corporate entities
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
The Office Coordinator serves as the initial point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external constituencies. Will be performing human resource activities including accounts receivable/payable and payroll, clients' needs , compiling marketing materials and research, filing and management of clients funds. Obtaining all operational compliance paperwork per insurance requirements and daily tasks assigned by Executive Director
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
1. Monitors and coordinates accounting activities as appropriate, and prepares internal reports for Executive Director and collecting payroll data.
2. Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office.
3. Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office.
4. Manages human resource files
5. Answers business calls
6. obtain bids from vendors
7. Completes all additional tasks assigned by Executive Director
8. In charge of all clients funds and disbursement for all sites.
9. Coordinates and schedule all interviews for Executive Director
10. Assist with in-service and marketing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues. Information research skills Word processing and/or data entry skillsKnowledge of office management principles and procedures
Organizing, multitasking and coordinating skill. Database management skills
HOURS OF WORK: Forty (40) hours per week; exempt position.
EVALUATION SCHEDULE: Annual.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma/ GED with 3 to 5 years experience or Four year degree with experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified