U.S. Cotton, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at U.S. Cotton, LLC
- Machine Shop
Examples of key duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature.
- Maintain a limited variety of machinery.
- Dismantle, assemble, and maintain standard equipment requiring skilled fitting and alignment.
- Diagnosis and correct machine trouble promptly.
- Install parts using stock replacement parts
- Maintain facilities internal and external
- Promote a safe and clean work environment.
- Adhere to all company work rules and policies, safety rules, and properly use all equipment entrusted for the performance of tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of three years maintenance experience preferred.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent preferred. Post high school course work or on-the-job experience.
- Experience in technical areas including machine shop operations, welding, basic electrical practices, fluid power, pneumatics, and pipefitting.
- Capable to follow blueprints, lubrication charts, and engineering specifications.
- Able to communicate with all levels internally and externally.
- Able to exercise good judgment on highly complex situations.
- General knowledge of machine operation; ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively.
- Efficient with use of hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments
- Able to follow blueprints, lubrication schedules, and engineering specifications.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as but not limited to lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Directly Supervises: N/A
- Indirectly Supervises: N/A
- Internal: Act in a consulting capacity to management, engineering, and other departments requiring technical guidance.
- External: Work with vendors, contractors, and consultants as required. May guide and coordinate the procurement of prototype tooling and other support material and equipment.