Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Customer Engagement Services
Sr. Product MarketingManager, Customer Engagement Services
TTEC, the customer experienceorganization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a MarketingManager, Customer Engagement Services to join the mission of transformingcustomer experience and bringing humanity to business.
Develop value propositions, messaging andpositioning for our family of customer care solutions and services. Thisperson will create and run unique and compelling programs to increase awarenessacross industry, key influencers and target audiences, including nationalbrands and agencies. This is a highly cross-functional role, involving closecollaboration with product management, marketing communications, corporatecommunications and sales, account management and product development.
Responsible for attracting new prospects,increasing product usage by customers, and promoting adoption of new solutionsand products. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will collaborate withproduct management to bring new products to market and work closely with the VPof Marketing and Global Demand Center Lead to define the GTM vision for ourentire suite of growth solutions.
- Planning & Strategy
- Contribute market, audience andcompetitive insights that help clarify segment, product direction and GTMbusiness strategy.
- Drive segment strategy through across functional team of operations, sales, marketing, and consulting.
- Create product marketing strategy(positioning, value-prop, messaging framework, content and distributionarchitecture) in partnership with internal teams and senior leadership.
- Build sales enablement tools anddemand generation campaigns with the TTEC Global Demand Center team.
- Be an agent of market insightwithin the company. Keep abreast of channel / industry news, partner ecosystembusiness models, competitive landscape and beyond.
- Create a framework to measure ROIeffectiveness of all assigned marketing programs, track results and continuallyoptimize programs
- Use your Product Marketing craft toturn strategy into succinct, evocative content BOM that engages the audience,changes perceptions and accelerates purchase. Plan and produce a variety ofcontent, including but not limited to product marketing content, salesenablement TCO/ROI aids, channel to-customer content, competitor battlecardsand case studies
- Earn trust with and support theTTEC Engage sales organization in effective usage of sales assets
- Collaborate with internal marketingand external teams to support brand and sales success at key events andindustry conferences
- Lead product evangelism efforts tohelp raise awareness across the industry, analysts and influencer communities.
- Provide subject matter expertisefor all products and product marketing strategies, to ensure consistentmessaging and ongoing education.
- Partner with the sales team to helpidentify, develop and close new business by empowering them with the righttools and collateral throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure product messagingconsistency across all marketing vehicles, internal and external; lead, developand implementation of field training programs to drive messaging awareness.
- Ensure that all appropriate productand marketing information is communicated in a timely manner to customer, salesteams and other internal groups.
- Support the vision and values ofthe company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Drive near flawless marketingexecution, implementing methods for measurement to track progress and success.
- Participate in various companyinitiatives and projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBApreferred
- 8 years of B2B Services andTechnology experience with 3 years of product marketing experience
- You have a clear understanding ofaccount based marketing, inside sales, and delivering outcomes
- You have a track record ofdevelopment and execution of creative, innovative strategies to meet objectives- both short and long-term
- You excel in conceptual strategyand execution while still maintaining a roll-up-your-sleeves style
- You're able to see the biggerpicture and understand relationships between complex issues when problem solving
- You anticipate, mitigate, andhandle risk to top and bottom line
- You're an analytical decision-makerwho also knows when to trust their instincts to innovative ways to ensure allgoals are met
- You have experience leading andinfluencing across diverse groups, communicating goals, plans and strategyacross all channels
- You're a polished yet scrappy,entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects at a time anddrive them to completion effectively in a high energy, dynamic company environment
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Performance equity and variable incentive bonus plan
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.