Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.

Similar Jobs

Job Details

Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer & Recruiter


Posted: 4/1/2019
Job Reference #: 02AOS
Keywords: recruiting

Job Description

Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer & Recruiter

TTEC is seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer & Recruiter to join our Corporate Talent Acquisition Team.


Our Human Capital Team is always looking for new ideas and challenges to meet our employee satisfaction. We want to show our public that TTEC is the right place to work.


What you'll be doing: 

The Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer & Recruiter will spend 70% of their time delivering full service sourcing, research and on-demand intelligence for a variety of market and functional specific roles globally. The remaining 30% will be dedicated to Recruiting support, as needed, for requisitions across LATAM. 


Using your expert research and talent intelligence skills, you will proactively focus on target companies and industries to identify talent for various recruiting projects. You will also be the internal expert and coach for the wider Talent Acquisition team on direct sourcing strategies, methodologies and practices to enable TA team members to improve their own direct sourcing expertise.


The Senior Talent Acquisition Sourcer & Recruiter will ensure our emerging brand message is relevant and current, bringing the outside in from both a tools and trends perspective as well as the competitive landscape on talent.


She/he will lead strategic talent pipelining projects to focus on critical skill / gap areas in the business to attract and engage talent for key professional and executive positions.


She/he will mentor a team of Sourcers: "hunters", who will focus on generating passive candidates for our current and future business needs, helping us to continue our shift from a reactive model of recruitment to proactively building our talent pipeline.


What you'll bring to us:

  • Partner with Talent Acquisition Leaders to create and implement sourcing strategies for active and future requisitions.
  • Administer reactive talent sourcing while driving toward a more proactive talent pipelining approach targeted at mid, senior, and executive roles across our global enterprise.
  • Provide mentorship to other Talent Acquisition Sourcers, responsible to pursue every available outlet (deep web search, social media, databases, networking, internet, job boards, cold calling) to find potential candidates to fill current and future needs.
  • Cultivate/develop the strongest possible Sourcing team leveraging both internal and external talent.
  • Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographic data to enable TA team and hiring managers to be well-informed on market conditions.
  • Recommend tools, channels, and best-practices for talent attraction and sourcing globally
  • Partner with Talent Acquisition Marketing to ensure alignment with our brand. Utilize appropriate Social Media sourcing and branding tools to support with talent attraction.
  • Develop holistic talent attraction and pipeline strategies to solve for business talent needs.


What skills you'll need:

  • Bachelors' degree preferred.
  • Experience with using a Talent Acquisition CRM (Ascendify, Avature, SmashFly) preferred
  • English fluency is required. Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
  • Experience: 6 years of recruiting or candidate sourcing experience, delivering end-to-end Sourcing assignments within an in-house or RPO environment, including passive candidate sourcing for open roles, market mapping and creating/maintaining talent pools. 
  • Experience in a global company preferred. Strong understanding of a global talent attraction landscape with emphasis on US, Philippines and Mexico.
  • Knowledge in leading mid-level to executive searches.
  • Ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others as an internal consultant, to educate clients and HR Partners on process, procedure and best practices.
  • Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems and creative sourcing techniques. Candidate identification via Boolean/internet searching. 
  • Technically savvy - able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
  • Ability to help develop and subsequently manage to agreed performance metrics.



Application Instructions

Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!