Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Project Manager - Customer Experience Center
Customer Experience Center Principal Project Manager
TTEC is seeking a Principal, Project Manager with experience launching new client business in contact centers, to join our Global Project Management team.
TTEC's Global Project Management Services team (GPMS) is directly responsible for the deployment of Customer Experience Center projects on a global scale including but not limited to new or expanding client business, internal projects, corporate, business segment and/or enterprise level initiatives. Responsibilities include presales support, new business due diligence and/or project requirement gathering engagements.
What you'll be doing:
- Act in a primary liaison and oversight level project management capacity
- Serve as client point of contact
- Build, manage and maintain master project documentation
- Assign functional responsibilities while leading and directing the work of others
- Facilitate, communicate and monitor project progress to ensure quality deployment is completed on time and within budget.
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Escalation and change management
- Communicate and document key program requirements and status to clients, internal team members and other key stakeholders including an executive audience
- Partner with internal teams, stakeholders, senior executive level parties and external clients
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience
- Call center operations experience required
- Project Management Certification: Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- 5-7 yrs experience in a formalized project management role leading the deployment of medium to large scale global call center projects, including the management and oversight of diverse functional project teams on a global scale.
- Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing and executing detail-oriented project plans and deliverables.
- Experience with client facing, senior and executive level management communications and formal presentation delivery
- Experience with project management and word processing software, spreadsheet and flowcharting applications (MS Project, MS Office, Excel and Visio)
- Travel Requirement: 25%, Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport and be willing to travel internationally
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Who We Are:
At TTEC, you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. With 49,500 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer simple, personal and exceptional. So jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places along the way!
Lead Everyday - Do the Right Thing - Reach for Amazing - Seek First to Understand - Act as One - Live Life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.