Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outbound Sales Representative - Tempe Hayden Ferry
Fearless • Knowledgeable • Charged Up ... It's What Connects Us.
As a professional B2B Sales Representative, you've gained the ability to pair your drive to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. In this role, you'll be representing one of the world's most well-known and prestigious brands. If you have the desire and proven sales aptitude, TTEC would like to support you with excellent sales, product and systems training as well as ongoing supportive sales coaching in order to take your career to the next level.
A Day in the Life
As a Sales Representative you'll be contacting business customers and potential clients who have expressed an interest in growing their business through digital advertising methodologies. You will
- Learn and effectively execute our sales metholodogy.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of products and the brand.
- Achieve revenue targets through high close rates and add-on sales.
- Maintain profile and contact records in our CRM system.
- Recommend, negotiate, quote and close sales.
What You Need to be Successful
- Prefer college degree or relevant work experience
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to efficiently navigate webe applications
- Experience in Telesales or Teleweb sales preferred
- Familiarity with technology or consumer electronics products industry a plus.
What makes me the best candidate?
- Ability to recommend products based on customer needs
- Confident and results-oriented
- Superior written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic
- Enjoys providing a high level of customer service
What Makes TTEC a Tempe Employer of Choice
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive, and effective leadership
- Growth-focused environment
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Community-minded organization
- Award-winning recognition and incentive program
- And yes…all the competitive base pay, commission/bonus structure and benefits that you'd expect
TTEC serves some of the world's most prestigious brand names. TTEC's global team has a reputation for service excellence. TTEC has the industry's most sophisticated marketing automation platform and sales analytics engines. These turbo-charged technologies empower our customer service, sales, and technology employees to deliver the ultimate customer experience at every touch point across the customer life cycle.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly Revana) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please apply online or to learn more about working @TTEC, visit our career website at www.ttecjobs.com.