Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Online Marketing Sales Representative
Wheneverything's connected, how we connect is everything and we'd like to connectwith you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptionalrevenue growth for the world's most prestigious search engine as a DigitalAccount Sales Representative with TTEC in Tempe, Arizona.
We help global brands provide a greatexperience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple,inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role bringsthat principle to life.
As a global company, we're always on. When oneof us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already hadtheir coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We workat a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. Butjust because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We'repassionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh andcelebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out forprofessional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-lifefull of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading
WhatYou'll be Doing
Your knowledge of online media, combined withyour communication skills and analytical abilities, gives you an edge when youhelp agencies create value for their new and existing clients. You leverageyour entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade small to mid-sizeagencies to embrace the latest advertising products and technologies to meettheir clients' goals.
On atypical day, you'll
- Utilize your knowledge and expertise in digitaladvertising and marketing to work with advertising agencies to help them plan,create, and evaluate multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Monitor KPIs against campaign goals andoptimize accounts toward achieving those goals.
- Manage a book of business, based on theindividual needs of each agency assigned.
- Be responsible for portfolio growth throughexpanding advertising products and up selling existing business.
- Conduct recurring phone or video conferencemeetings and ongoing email updates with agencies to ensure you understand theirgoals and to present account performance.
As aTTEC Sales Professional, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- The unique work environment with a 360-degreeview of the Valley, including Tempe Town Lake and "A" mountain. Thislight-filled location offers you a professional experience unlike others in theValley
- Free snacks, ping-pong and other games (don'tforget to check out the view on your break)
- Mobility in your day - sit/stand desks, abilityto move around while on calls
- B2B hours with a Monday - Friday schedule soyou can take your weekends back
- Expedited opportunities for career progressionas a sales professional or movement into leadership roles at this location orTTEC's other Valley locations. Think beyond Arizona too - our global brand cantake you across the world if that's the path you choose.
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge asa brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and effectiveleadership
- Free-spirited, theme-based employeeevents
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Award-winning recognition and incentive programAnd yesall the competitive base pay,commission/bonus structure, and benefits that you'd expect
Why You? What You Bring:
- Connections are everything here at TTEC.That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantlywith you. And the ability to connectyourself is what you bring to the table along with the following:
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practicalexperience in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
- Technically advanced with experience in usingdata analysis to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral andwritten. Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical andcreative mindset.
- Positive client-facing attitude fortroubleshooting and timely resolution.
- BA / BS in Marketing, Business, Communications,Mathematics or Statistics or 4 years in sales or marketing with a proven recordof achieving sales goals.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, or Analytics.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media andits competitive landscape
- Team player - we encourage and celebrate eachother's wins every day
- Enjoys delivering amazing customer service
We encourage you to call us at 480-446-2122 orapply online today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfullycompleting the online application, please make your communication lines areopen and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to sharethis opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working withfriends (besides us, of course).
Ifyou're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you'reprepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's mostinnovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience withglobalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employeesaround the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared youto execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members whereleadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are partof your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, butwe hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be anotherpurpose worth serving!
CareerChangers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you'vespent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or supportroles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you havethe skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.comor search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the globalconversation.
Asa condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the UnitedStates to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location andclient program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an EqualOpportunity Employer.