Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Communications Specialist
TTEC is seeking a communications renegade; a true deadlinewrangler with strong writing and editing skills to help tell the story of TTECthrough day-to-day communication tactics. The right candidate will beresponsible for developing, implementing and measuring our employeecommunications messages. We're seeking an up and coming communicationsvisionary who enjoys seeking out best practices and trends in the field.
As a key member of our global employee communications team, you'llplay an important role in positioning and promoting TTEC's voice throughtraditional and digital channels. In addition, as a Communications Specialist,you'll work with the entire team to ensure messages are consistent with ouroverall brand, style and voice, and engage our most important asset - ouremployees around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Streamlining complex ideas and business strategies into relevant,approachable and engaging messages tailored to the audience
- Creating various types of employee communications tactics -including electronic, print collateral, intranet articles, processes, job aids,etc.
- Support the execution of written communication plans includingprogram strategies, messaging, tactics and timelines
- Partneringclosely with internal clients and teammates to deliver on company anddepartment priorities and objectives
- Provide consultation and recommendations to internal clients
- Manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Develop and disseminate electronic communications, newsletters andcorporate announcements using internal communication channels
- Work with team members on special events, program launches and newinitiatives
- Draft articles, memos, e-cards andcontent for elevator flyers, e-newsletters and print promotional collateral foremployees worldwide using AP Style
- Logistical support for TTEC events as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Collaborative, team player who can gather, understand and disseminateinformation with the audience in mind
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities at anygiven point with competing deadlines
- Creative and innovative thinker; ability to approach opportunitiesand issues and generate ideas that inspire new directions and exciting outcomes
- Strong business acumen; integrates and balances priorities, workactivities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders
- Strategic thinker; processes information through a strategic lenswith the ability to recognize connections between project objectives and thoseof the broader organization
- Comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and change
- Trustworthy with strong business integrity and ability to holdsensitive information in confidence
- Exhibits ability to lead projects by establishing credibilitynecessary to partner with client teams to formulate project direction andprovide clear path forward recommendations
- Ability to distill data and translating findings into innovative,profitable, executable, and operationally feasible solutions
- Skilled at developing and maintaining effective relationships witha broad group of stakeholders in order to foster trust and partnership
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in employeecommunications or equivalent education
- Understanding of corporate communication practices
- Experience in human resources or internal communications a plus
- BA/BS in communications preferred
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word,Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills withvarious levels within an organization
- Copywriting and proofing proficiency
- Travel 0-25%
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to work for global public company in a Colorado setting
- Market compensation with pay for performance philosophy that includes variable bonus plan incentives
- 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- ‘Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible schedule consistent with ‘work hard and play hard' outlook
- Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Extensive wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.