The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cath Lab - Special Procedures Tech - Full Time
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 15033
Under the general supervision of the Director, Cardiology, the Special Procedure Technologist in the Cath Lab is responsible for the provision of services of a highly specialized nature to patients according to physician's orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing. Also responsible for the operation of all x-ray equipment, Scrubbing-in to assist the physician in complex angiographic procedures, and the provision of safe and effective care of the patient having invasive or non-invasive special procedures in the Cath Lab to include the immediate pre-procedure period, during the procedure, and immediately following the procedure.
1. Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Radiology Technology or CCI certification (RCIS).
2. Must be a Registered ARRT or RCIS.
3. Must be technically oriented in all invasive and interventional procedures. EP experience preferred.
4. Current verification of competency in BLS and ACLS.
5. One year Cath Lab experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!