The Lingenfelter Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
at The Lingenfelter Center
*$4,000 sign-on bonus for full-time employment (1-year commitment required)*
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Licensed Practical Nurse to join our growing healthcare team. In this position, you will provide direct nursing care to residents in a long term care/skilled nursing environment and tend to their needs. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a team environment. You should be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. A character of compassion and sincerity coupled with strong communication skills are a must. We offer unique benefits as well as traditional benefits, a fun and collaborative working environment that is focused on resident care.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor and assess resident conditions and their needs to provide the best care and advice possible.
· Observe and interpret resident symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
· Provide psychological support as needed
· Resolve and/or report on patients’ needs or issues
· Prepare patients for examinations and perform necessary routine diagnostic checks (e.g. monitor pulse, blood pressure, oxygen, temperature, provide medications and injections, etc.) and chart accordingly
· Accurately monitor and record data regarding patients’ conditions; document all provided care services
· Function well during stressful situations to treat healthcare emergencies
· Delegate and administer workloads as needed by the team
· Follow all care regulations and standards
· Work within and cooperate with a interdisciplinary team to achieve the best patient care possible
· Supervise and direct support nursing staff on your designated unit
Requirements and Qualifications
· BS or diploma in nursing
· Active Nursing license
· In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures and willingness to follow them at all times
· A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Responsibility and compassion
· Evidence of continued learning to maintain proficiency of professional and technical emerging knowledge
· Exceptional problem solving, prioritizing, and multitasking skills