The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DATA ENTRY CLERK-COC
at The Geo Group
Facility: BIG SPRING CEDAR HILL
Compensation Base: $16.25/hr (+$4.22/hr H&W)
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position performs data entry and helps maintain the accuracy of GEOtrack in relation to the Program Department. It ensures that all necessary events are being entered and maintained in GEOtrack. Assists with daily attendance and generating daily reports in a timely manner to supervisor. Assists with any data downloads from various systems to GEOtrack. Provides support in any and all aspects of GEOtrack as it relates to programing and Continuum of Care (CoC). The sensitive nature of the position requires the incumbent to exercise discretion and retain confidentiality of information obtained by discussions or recorded data.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to GEO policies, procedures, and specific facility regulations including posted special orders and instructions.
- Performs data entry and maintenance of GEOtrack for Programs.
- Enters information into GEOtrack in an accurate and timely manner (enrollment of participants in programs, completing participants, setting up events)
- Submits required reports relative to GEOtrack, as well as CoC Program.
- Audits GEOtrack enrollment with the state database (where possible).
- Receives GEOtrack training will be provided.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Ability to work with computers.
- A thorough understanding of Excel and MS Office Software.
- Demonstrated experience in office procedures and related clerical duties.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings.
- Ability to work with a team of inmates and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public and inmates.
Equal Opportunity Employer