The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CASE MANAGER, WORK RELEASE
at The Geo Group
Facility: GEORGE W. HILL
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Work Release Program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interviews and screens all potential employers for the Work Release Program.
- Ensures that all appropriate documentation is completed by both the employer and prospective work release inmates.
- Provides transportation services, via the facility transport van, to work release inmates on an as needed basis.
- Responds to all work site problems as necessary.
- Completes work release inmate working schedules to include overtime.
- Completes and reviews inmate payroll relative to the work release program.
- Responsible for receiving all escape notifications and completing the escape protocol.
- Handles case management for a caseload housed in the DUI building.
- Provides Transitional Case Management a caseload of sentenced inmates preparing to be discharged
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Must have a valid State Driver's License.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work with a team of professionals and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Must be flexible, cooperative and empathetic to the needs of staff and inmates/detainees.