The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: SACRAMENTO BOP DRC
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position provides case management and customer service support for the day reporting centers. Performs participant check-in procedures and assists case managers with case coordination and documentation. Learns, uses, and models principles of the “What Works” system through EBPs in all interactions with participants and other staff members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks-in all participants entering the facility. May complete drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each participant check-in.
- May perform a breath analysis on each participant who enters the facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized result.
- Completes initial intake process with participants to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties including answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who enter the facility including participants, customers and the public.
- Assists case managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports.
- Files, prepares charts, and performs data entry as assigned.
- May collect participant payments, post payments on Company database, and make daily cash deposits.
- May be responsible for office opening and closing procedures.
- May be responsible to install and de-install electronic monitoring equipment on participants, and forward documentation to the appropriate agencies and the Company monitoring center.
- May transport participants to the center, community service events, job fairs, employment centers, clinics, etc. using Company vehicle.
- May clean electronic home monitoring (EHM) equipment.
- May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents participants’ attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Two years of college coursework in Human Services or business discipline preferred.
- Minimum of six months experience in Human Services field with direct participant services preferred.
- Minimum of six months experience working with minority populations preferred.
- Must hold a current and active Driver’s License and be insurable by The Company’s insurance company.
- Good customer service skills and effective communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Basic database skills.
- Basic math skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER