The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADMIN ASSISTANT III
at The Geo Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3P5SB723FB52GW8ZWC
Facility: SOUTHWOOD INTERVENTIONS
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide administrative support to Program Director, Assistant Director and Treatment Supervisors
- Supervises activities of Administrative Assistant I and II and Clerk/Typist.
- Provides secretarial support that includes typing, filing, composition of correspondence and maintenance of employee records.
- Maintains complete and accurate financial records on all money received from clients.
- Maintain complete and accurate petty cash records.
- Submit paperwork necessary to track food stamp program.
- Process payroll for all units within facility.
- Maintain accurate records of all paid time off earned and used by employees.
- Process all new hire, termination and evaluation paperwork on all employees
- Keep accurate records of all remaining open positions through Staffing Requisitions.
- Submit purchasing requisition for supply orders.
- Process all vendor invoices for payment
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance on unit vehicles.
- Schedule all client appointments and provide transportation scheduling as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director.
- Education: AAS in Secretarial Sciences preferred; High school diploma required; 3 to 5 years administrative assistant experience.
- Experience: Comprehensive computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!