Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Revenue Cycle Supervisor
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Billing & Reimbursements
- Billing & Collections
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Revenue Cycle Supervisor. Reporting to the Revenue Cycle Director, the ideal individual will possess a strong understanding of the revenue cycle workflow, be innovative, and enjoy a high level of interaction with others. If you’re a focused, resourceful individual with a high level of integrity this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
The Revenue Cycle Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operations and workflow of the of the Revenue/Billing, Payment Posting and Patient Account/Collections Teams as well as providing expertise and general support to their staff. Responsible for auditing and ensuring staff/team productivity standards are met. Manages revenue cycle projects assigned within the Revenue Cycle Management Department. This position requires attention to detail, exception interpersonal skills, developed technical skills and strong leadership abilities.
- Supervise, monitor and track team’s productivity, work plan adherence and quality results
- Serve as first point of escalation for staff on procedural and technical issues; and coach staff regarding how to effectively resolve the issue(s)
- Monitors and investigates trends, identifies root problems and complex billing and reimbursement issues and collaboratively works with team / individuals to resolve issues
- Develop and evaluate workflow and implement solutions
- Serve as a leader by directing each team and ensuring the teams successfully applies proper claim procedures strategy to each interaction
- Encourages positive communication and interactions within the department and interdepartmentally to increase collaboration and teamwork
- Assists in reviewing and creating standard operating procedures (Team Manual) and forms when needed
- Assists in effectively troubleshooting issues as they arise regarding billing and reimbursement
- Participates in meetings and special projects
- Maintain a positive work environment that supports a quality driven staff and provides appropriate coaching/training to validate needs are met
- Performs competency assessments for staff and identify any issues that may inhibit an individual’s or team’s performance
- Performs on-boarding, training and orientation activities with new employees
- Documents incidents and accidents on the appropriate forms and ensures the Revenue Cycle Director is aware of these in a timely manner, depending on the seriousness of issue
- Assists in ensuring adherence to company policies, including attendance, dress code, and punctualit
- Ensures adherence to all regulatory requirements
- Communicates issues, as needed, with Revenue Cycle Director, in a timely manner, and provides verbal summary of appeals activities, issues, resolutions, etc.
- High School Diploma required, prefer an Associate Degree in administration or equivalent experience in billing, finance or business administration and at least 5yrs billing and collections experience in a healthcare setting.
- 2+ years managing/supervising staff
- CPC Certification/Required to achieve Coding Certification within 1 year of employment
- Experience in specific area of work applied for such as healthcare services, customer service and medical records.
- Worked in a production-based environment before and is a custom to being held to a high standard of productivity
- Above average skills in Excel and Word. Ability to create and use Pivot Tables and V-Lookup Functions.
- Functional knowledge of CMS/HRSA/AHCCCS guidelines
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role