Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ACT Housing Specialist - 23rd Ave - $500 Sign on bonus!
at Terros Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Behavioral Health/Social Work
- ACT Team
- Weekly Hours
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a ACT Housing Specialist. This position Provides direct treatment, rehabilitative and supportive services that support independent living in a community setting to members. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
$$ ACT incentives of an additional $2/hour
$500 sign on bonus for new hires!
- Provides direct treatment, rehabilitative and supportive services that support independent living in a community setting to members.
- Works in conjunction with the client and ACT team staff to assess client needs and wants, assist the member in locating housing of their choice, assists in accessing affordable, safe, decent, and permanent housing.
- Supports clients in protecting their tenancy rights regardless of participation in ACT team services.
- Participates in the development of individual service plans, acts as a client advocate and liaisons with families and community agencies.
- Provides on-call crisis intervention services, as well as weekend and holiday coverage.
- 3 years experience in the delivery of behavioral health, or
- Bachelor's in Behavioral Health or related field with 1 year of behavioral health experience, or
- Master's Degree in Behavioral Health field
- 3 years working as a housing specialist preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, electronic medical record, NextGen preferred
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members.
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions.
- Basic understanding of the DSM-V.