Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Media Community Coordinator
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryTaylor Morrison is looking for a Rockstar Social Media Community Coordinator with proven experience and strong collaboration skills. Must have sound judgement to filter, understand and act on social media messages from a variety of publics and on multiple channels.
As a Social Media Community Coordinator working for Taylor Morrison you will be working alongside our Social Media Manager and Content Specialist to execute our branding, voice, style and personality, handling the day-to-day communications. Responsibilities include communicating with our highly engaged and active followers, and building social media relationships for our leading national home building brand.
We trust that as a Social Media Community Coordinator you will: (responsibilities)
- Engage with followers on over 100 corporate and market level channels
- Monitor conversations and trends across social media platforms and review sites to timely respond and inform relevant internal teams of questions, product suggestions, story ideas and trending topics
- Active listening, engagement and analysis on a daily basis
- Run social media live events
- Respond to complaints as quickly as possible and follow our customer care protocol
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way while cultivating leads and sales
- Monitor companies overall rating and experience score across rating and review sites
- Report notable threats to appropriate management according to our crisis management policy
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- 1+ years of experience in social media and community management
- Experience in social monitoring/ listening tools and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related degree preferred
- Excellent writing skills - including copywriting, editing and proofreading. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and social and mobile platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs, Snapchat)
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups to bring projects to fruition
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.