Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Manager
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a Customer Service Manager working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for managing the Division’s warranty team including developing and maintaining a strong professional relationship with team members and customers, and for developing and maintaining outstanding customer service after the close.
We trust that as a Customer Service Manager you will: (responsibilities)
- Manage the field and office warranty team members to ensure the best customer experience
- Managing the sale after close, providing an exceptional customer experience that will contribute to additional referrals
- Homeowner interaction to set expectations on warranty process and procedures
- Evaluate all divisional warranty requests and determines course of action
- Coordinate a large group of trade partners around homeowners schedule to resolve appropriate items
- Follow up visits with Homeowner to insure work is clean, complete, and timely
- Follow up with contractors and Homeowners to verify work is scheduled
- Negotiate, pay, and verify pricing with trade partners contracted costs
- Monthly review and tracking of warranty trends
- Prepares weekly payroll
- Thorough documentation of all warranty claims
- Research areas of concern to effectively determine action/solutions
- Manage a high volume of warranty calls in a timely manner
- Contributes to the divisional customer satisfaction goals
- Regular detailed reporting of customer warranty data to the VP of Construction
- Budgeting of warranty as needed
- Direct and manage the warranty team: hire, develop and retain team members
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- College degree, military service or work related experience in customer service field preferred
- Prior management experience is required
- Exceptional communication skills and follow up
- Superior customer service and satisfaction skills required
- Must have exceptional relationship building skills. Must also bring exceptional organization, scheduling, follow up, and planning skills
- Must have a minimum 3-5 years in an industry related field
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Interviewing, selecting, and training employees;
- Setting rates of pay and hours of work;
- Appraising productivity; handling employee grievances or complaints, or disciplining employees;
- Determining work techniques;
- Planning the work;
- Apportioning work among employees;
- Determining the types of equipment to be used in performing work, or materials needed;
- Planning budgets for work;
- Monitoring work for legal or regulatory compliance;
- Providing for safety and security of the workplace
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to oversee direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.