Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Active Lifestyle Brand Marketing Specialist
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs an Active Lifestyle Brand Marketing Specialist working for Taylor Morrison you will be working with the President of Active Lifestyle Brand & Brand Marketing nationally ensuring that the customers’ needs are met while maximizing the profits of the company. You will assist in coordination and execution of all Esplanade brand marketing activities in an efficient and effective manner by providing analytical, organizational, executional and coordination support. We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing and anxious to learn how to market a premium brand from people who have developed one of the most sought after active lifestyle community brands in Florida. We need you to help us take this brand nationwide.
We trust that as an Active Lifestyle Brand Marketing Specialist you will: (responsibilities)
- Assist with any and all tasks as assigned to provide support to implement all Esplanade marketing programs.
- Responsible for maintaining various departmental reports and measuring and analytics for Esplanade programs on a national level.
- Coordinate collateral as needed and maintain all collateral supplies.
- Assist Sales Teams with marketing requests, brand guidelines and coordinate the setup of new sales offices.
- Provide support to President of Active Lifestyle on a daily basis including coding and processing of invoices, scheduling of meetings/rooms, ordering of supplies, printing, etc.
- Assist with the production, planning and staffing of special projects and events, Grand Openings, etc.
- Provide required information to Divisional Marketing Teams for development of marketing programs, collateral, etc.
- Schedule, gather, organize and maintain visual assets in the media library (creative examples, photography, art, virtual tours, etc.)
- Assist as assigned with coordination of all web, online and social initiatives.
- Present National traffic, web analytic and other reports in support of the brand
- Review, proof and edit all marketing materials, emails/e-blasts and work with Marketing Managers to track success of programs.
- Liaison to the internal Creative Team, digital and communication as assigned.
- Maintain and organize project files, budgets, spreadsheets and other project resources as required.
- Assist with other marketing and sales projects and other duties as assigned.
- Document all Esplanade marketing program details and processes in order to assist teams as new Esplanades are planned and opened.
- Manage deadlines from inception through the completion and keep reports.
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Critical Thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Sense of Urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field or a minimum 3 years of marketing experience.
- Detail Orientation is a must as well as strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Should be personable and highly motivated with excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills as well as proofreading skills.
- Must have strong organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must be Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- As an employee, you must demonstrate a commitment to the Core Values of Taylor Morrison: Integrity, Customer Focus, Respect for People, Teamwork and Continuous Improvement
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.