Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 11/12/2020
The Vice President of Strategic Corporate Communications will oversee marketing and communications, including advertising and media for national operations. Communicating with corporate marketing to ensure branding standards are followed and duplication of efforts is eliminated, this high energy individual will develop, implement and measure the impact of marketing and communication programs for Steward (corporate).
• Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance the Steward brand on a national basis; broaden awareness of our programs and priorities and increase the visibility of our programs and executive leadership across key audiences
• Develop integrated marketing communications plans to highlight, create awareness of and drive revenue to targeted service lines on a regional basis to achieve planned patient flow and referral goals
• Work with the corporate marketing team as needed to coordinate messaging efforts and press relations across all regions
• Provide expert guidance on strategy to maximize the effectiveness of communication vehicles designed to achieve Steward goals and maximize positive visibility in each market
• Develop marketing, promotion and web content specific to Steward and the services offered as well as specific physicians and hospital groups
• Work with the corporate advertising agency to implement campaigns and media plans to drive volume and enhance hospital awareness
• Conduct market research to understand patient responses and marketing effectiveness
• Track and analyze usage to measure effectiveness of marketing vehicles, prepare impact reports and provide recommendations for maximization and enhancement of media and promotions
• Coordinate participation in and lead local activities and events in the region as needed
• Ensure all public relations, advertising and regional materials are converted to optimize brand-positive content.
• Manage electronic data update, storage, security, retrieval and related for public relations contacts, placement and similar areas and ensure that they are in sync with social media.
• Performs other duties and projects as requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Successful track record of leading the development and execution of strategic marketing communications plans and programs for consequential brands. Must have experience in the healthcare arena
• Demonstrated success in developing strategic multi-faceted marketing communications plans and converting them into tactical programs, specific experience with progressive use of digital and web-related communication
• Experience in launching and tracking advertising campaigns; able to utilize analysis and translate anecdotal and research data into recommendations and plans
• Knowledge of health care marketing best practices, expertise in overall marketing and communication vehicles
• Effective leader who is adept at managing change, and who can inspire those inside and outside their direct sphere of control, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholder audiences, ultimately leading and driving the coordination and integration of communication activities
• Exceptional ability to build relationships with people from diverse areas of the business and external "key influencers"
• Effective driving initiatives and getting programs off the group in a complex fast paced organization
• Self-starter with team orientation, entrepreneurial skill set able to identify and initiate programs quickly
• Experience with social media in the health care arena is preferred
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
- Experience (Type & Length): At least 10 years' experience in marketing in the health care arena