Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Waste Water Plant Operator
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Dairy Production
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This position is responsible for operating and maintaining the Shamrock Foods Wastewater Treatment Plant to ensure compliance standards and achieve the Shamrock Standards of Performance.
- Performing operational procedures to ensure stability and maintain compliance as directed by the Lead Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- Performing routine laboratory analysis on the Wastewater Treatment
- Providing support in gathering samples and entering data into computerized spreadsheets
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Minimum one year of experience in the operation and maintenance of a Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Grade 3 or higher Certification as a Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, Grade 4 is preferred
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Email
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Will be working with chemicals necessary in the operation of a Wastewater Treatment Plant
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.