Ritter Insurance Marketing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Software Developer
at Ritter Insurance Marketing
Ritter Insurance Marketing’s development team is in search of a Sr Software Developer to help design and build applications and APIs that will serve both our internal staff as well as our agents within the insurance industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the design and implementation of new business solutions
- Meet with business stakeholders to understand feature requests and translate that into user/system requirements
- Research/prototype proposed implementations using existing technology or something new
- Collaborate with Frontend & QA Developers within the team for implementing/testing new features
- Identify, propose & implement performance improvement solutions
- Develop an understanding of the Medicare Insurance industry to better serve our internal & external customers
- Unit testing
- Code reviews
- Provide post-mortem summaries when production problems occur
- Maintain existing APIs & Applications
- Mentor team members regardless of level
- There will be problems; we need to solve them – work through debugging issues both independently as well as with others.
- 8+ years of experience in software design/development
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC/Web API, .NET Core, and Docker
- Experience with Elasticsearch - desired, but not required
- Experience with SQL, Azure, and GitHub
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Can you dive in and understand why something is happening in order to come up with a reasonable solution?
- Ability to lead a small team of developers for a project
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to write verification tests
- Ability to review and provide feedback on team members code