Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Resilient Health
Are you doing what you love? We are!
Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company. Our purpose is to unleash the power of our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one person at a time.
As an innovative, learning and collaborative organization, every position contributes to this purpose and our employees are the heart and soul of who we are. We support healthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates with you, then read on!
About our Outpatient Therapist Position:
- Conduct and document individual initial and ongoingassessments.
- Develop individualized treatment plans in coordinationwith consumers' clinical teams and individual service plans.
- Plan, organize and conduct therapy, social, recreationand/or support groups as assigned by supervisors.
- Conduct individual and family treatment sessions, asappropriate to consumer treatment plans.
- Provide emergency face to face counseling and/orcrisis intervention as needed to avert or in response to consumer relapse.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationshipswith community agencies, case managers and clinical teams.
- Participate in clinical staffing and individualservice planning sessions with case managers, treatment staff, family membersand others to identify and meet consumer treatment needs.
- Assist consumers in identifying and pursuing realistictreatment goals.
- Identify the types and amounts of support consumersrequire to remain independent.
- Maintain information on community resources forconsumer assistance and support.
- Provide education, assistance and support to familymembers and others involved with the consumer to enhance awareness of mentaland emotional illness and to increase their ability to contribute to therehabilitation process.
- Maintain consumer records, treatment statistics andother documentation according to agency standards.
- Participate in oversight of the health, safety andwelfare of consumers in the treatment programs.
- Provide back up to other outpatient staff as neededand/or as assigned.
- Maintain Arizona State Certification and providecurrent copy of certification to PSA HR Coordinator.
- Other duties as negotiated.
- Current Arizona State Certified inSocial Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family, and/or Substance Abuse.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychologyor a related human service field.
- Two years' supervised counseling experience with theconsumer population in a mental health center setting. Supervision must be documented and providedin advance of hire.
- Relevant experience requirements may bedecreased if the incumbent holds a Bachelor's degree in Social Work,Counseling, Psychology or a related human service field.
- Bilingual referred but not required.
- Current and valid certification infirst aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation and valid driver's license.
- Behavioral health assessment and rehabilitation.
- Principles and methods of psychosocial rehabilitation.
- Special needs and characteristics of the clientpopulation.
- Counseling principles and methods.
- Methods used to prevent violent behavior or behavior harmfulto the client or others.
- How to provide behavior management in crisissituations.
- Indications, common side effects, reactions andinteractions of medications commonly
- used by the client population.
- Where to access resources for assistance.
- How to document consumer activities and progressaccording to accepted professional and agency standards
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Resilient Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information (including results of genetic testing), military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
American's with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Religious Accommodation
The Agency will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities and for employees whose work requirements interfere with a religious belief, unless doing so results in an undue hardship to the Agency or a direct threat to health or safety.Where You'll be Located: 2255 W. Northern Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85021
If all of this sounds like something you were born to do, then we would love to hear from you! Please Apply!