Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Associate position is responsible for performing both physical and administrative tasks involved in shipping, reconciling sales orders, invoicing, and closing orders in the CRM/MRP System.
Please note: Shift is overnight Sunday - Thursday from 8pm to 5am.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped and received
- Review customer orders, examining for appropriate ship method and ship to address.
- Prepare and execute shipments for domestic and international customers in compliance with sales order requests
- Receive and properly account for inbound packages from both domestic and international vendors
- Inventory Control support, picking, and other materials management functions
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 1-year of working in a high paced logistics environment with international reach
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, to guide additional logistics support
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed to build trustworthy and supportive working relationships
- Ability to learn quickly and work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
This position works in an office/warehouse environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, lift during the duration of your shift.