Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Optimization Strategist
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Progrexion Marketing is a progressive, marketing agency based in North Salt Lake, Utah. We offer a full range of marketing services with an emphasis in online and direct response marketing. Progrexion is the exclusive marketer for CreditRepair.com and Lexington Law Firm (Lexingtonlaw.com), the leading Credit Report Repair and Consumer Advocacy law firm in the country. Progrexion looks for the very best people to add to its team; people that are excited to be in a dynamic sales environment, who love to be creative, and who strive for greatness.
This role is multi-faceted, and supports the marketing technology team in a number of ways. The employee will be a key contributor to the success of the web strategy and optimization initiatives by overseeing the organization and completion of all projects and initiatives. This position is for a results oriented, high performer comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Create exploration meetings with key stakeholders to help gather requirements for future initiatives.
- Oversee all projects and initiatives to ensure they are efficiently moving through the process and staying within deadlines.
- Support the Progrexion Marketing team initiatives, strategic projects, and activities.
- Maintain adequate levels of administrative support to MarTech team.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to track and report on multiple projects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong reporting skills.
- Strong sense of ownership, commitment and accountability to deliver intended results.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Execution; the ability to deliver projects on time.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Organized – excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment.