Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Supervisor
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Payment Systems-IT
1. GENERAL SUMMARY:
A TOC supervisor is an information technology (IT) professional who manages and assists the TOC team on end user issues with computer hardware or software; along with providing general monitoring support of the internal systems. They respond to user inquiries, assess problems and issues with IT equipment and applications, and help resolve these issues for users. They also work closely with other IT department personnel to provide assistance on tasks that are outside the scope of their expertise.
2. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Field incoming Helpdesk requests and triage/escalate advanced requests to higher level IT subject matter experts
- Maintain IT Documentation, This can include FAQ documents for users that detail common issues and how to resolve them without opening a help desk ticket, department documents that outline standard operating procedures and practices, and help sheets that can be distributed throughout the organization.
- Scheduling/Timesheets of the TOC team. Also act as an overflow/backup during emergency scheduling conflicts
3. GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Skills include: Process improvement, leadership, customer relationship management, technical management
- Handle incoming queries and help requests from end users, either via email or over the phone. They take detailed notes of the problem the user is experiencing, determine steps they can take to resolve the issue, and manage the flow of incoming support request
- Possess ability to build rapport with internal customers as well as external customers
Education and Experience Requirements:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
-Comp TIA A+
-Proven leadership and performance management ability in a high performing culture
-2-3 years management experience
Traditional Physical Requirements
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles