Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial HVAC Technician
at Pilot Company
Ask about our $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Bring your Talent to our Winning Team! Dispatched from home and 45-50+ hours a week. You will play an important part of keeping our stores running smoothly. Company service vehicle, all tools, equipment, cellular phone/iPad and laptop provided. Substantial quarterly bonus, off on weekends, NO on-call and responsible for 15-20 locations.
The purpose of this job is to perform installations, maintenance, and repairs of facility HVAC/R, food service equipment, plumbing, and electrical systems within various food and retail locations.
· Respond to service requests; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair based on warranty and industry standards
· Communicate with service tech supervisor and store management to report repair status
· Complete same day work order repair notes and forward to supervisor; ensure charge allocations are entered accordingly
· Monitor truck stock to ensure required parts are available
· Maintain service vehicle, tools, and uniforms in accordance with Pilot Flying J (PFJ) standards
· Ensure facility interiors and exteriors are inspected for safety and maintenance issues
· Ensure repairs, equipment, and work activities are performed in accordance with OSHA regulations
· Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
· Complete other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
· Valid state driver’s license and positive driving history required
· Minimum three years’ recent maintenance experience of commercial HVAC systems required; certification required
· Minimum three years’ recent maintenance experience to include repairing commercial cooking or refrigeration equipment required
· Basic knowledge, understanding, and ability to repair commercial plumbing and electrical systems required
· Basic understanding of OSHA guidelines, policies, and procedures
· Basic knowledge of the functionality of a Building Management System (BMS) and Energy Management System (EMS)
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Intermediate mathematical skills
· Ability to read and interpret site drawings
· Ability to collaborate with various departments
Call or Text Sonnet 435-841-2229