Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Provider - Women's
at Peak Vista Community Health Centers
|Title:||Behavioral Health Provider - Women's|
|Department Location:||Health Center at Union, 225 S. Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80910|
Behavioral Health Provider
(Women’s Health Center)
Be a part of the future of behavioral healthcare! Join our integrated healthcare team as a Behavioral Health Provider. Work as an integrated member of the medical care team to improve overall health outcomes for patients by providing efficient and effective behavioral health services within a women’s health clinic. The goal is to detect and address a broad spectrum of behavioral health needs in this population with the aim of early identification, quick resolution, long-term prevention, and wellness for as many patients as possible.
Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral health care in a collaborative setting for people of all ages. We proudly serve over 94,000 patients through 26 outpatient centers in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central regions. Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff that are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships.
A successful candidate should:
- be comfortable working in the fast-pace found in the primary care setting.
- have excellent diagnostic skills with a wide range of patients and is skilled in the biopsychosocial model of assessment.
- be capable of assessing and treating female adolescents and adults on specialty topics, including, but not limited to:
- hormonal changes associated with birth control, pregnancy, menopause, and other medical diagnoses.
- pregnancy and infancy loss
- acute and chronic pain
- sexual concerns
- relationship issues/safety within the home
- perinatal and postpartum depression
- have a skillset to treat these needs using empirically validated treatment approaches.
- preferably possess some working knowledge of psychopharmacology and chronic diseases.
- be team-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- be capable of maintain timely documentation in an electronic health record.
Required licensure: LCSW (preferred), LPC or Licensed Psychologist (accepted)
Additional skills preferred: Bilingual
Please call Cara Brandenburg at 719-344-6608 or email me your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org