Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Provider - Divide, CO
at Peak Vista Community Health Centers
|Title:||Behavioral Health Provider - Divide, CO|
|Department Location:||Health Center at Divide, 34 Hybrook Road South, Divide, CO 80815|
Behavioral Health Provider
(Divide Health Center)
Be a part of the future of behavioral healthcare! Join our integrated healthcare team as a Behavioral Health Provider. Work as an integrated member of the medical care team to improve overall health outcomes for patients by providing efficient and effective behavioral health services within a medical and/or dental clinic. The goal is to detect and address a broad spectrum of behavioral health needs in the primary care population with the aim of early identification, quick resolution, long-term prevention, and wellness for as many patients as possible.
Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral health care in a collaborative setting for people of all ages. We proudly serve over 94,000 patients through 26 outpatient centers in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central regions. Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff that are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships.
A successful candidate should:
- be comfortable working in the fast-pace found in the primary care setting.
- have excellent diagnostic skills with a wide range of patients and is skilled in the biopsychosocial model of assessment.
- be capable of assessing and treating children, adolescents and adults.
- have the skills to treat a wide range of mental health conditions using empirically validated treatment approaches by way of individual, family, and/or group therapy.
- preferably possess some working knowledge of psychopharmacology and chronic diseases.
- be team-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- be capable of maintain timely documentation in an electronic health record.
Required licensure: LCSW (preferred), LPC or Licensed Psychologist (accepted)
Additional skills preferred: Bilingual
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com