Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Continuing Care Coordinator (Full time willing to work on weekends)
at Oasis Behavioral Health
OVERVIEW/SUMMARY OF POSITION:
We are looking to fill a FT position working at least one weekend day.
The Continuing Care Coordinator (CCC) position coordinates the development of the Continuing Care Plan, in collaboration with the resident’s treatment team. The CCC insures continuity of care via treatment team meetings to address treatment objectives and interventions based on assessment, diagnosis, and the resident’s goals. The CCC may deliver one Continuing Care-based lecture to families during family week or to residents. The CCC facilitates discharge planning throughout the course of a resident’s treatment. The CCC is responsible for ongoing outcome monitoring to insure appropriate recommendations are made for continuing care, as maintains contact with treatment teams and treatment placement specialists (TPS). The CCC will contact treatment teams and TPS’ as appropriate.
The CCC will work with the Program Manager for Continuing Care and Connect365 and other program management as necessary to support cross training between departments and to provide coverage for appropriate areas within the Admissions Department if needed. The CCC may be asked to provide coverage if appropriate.
Documentation and weekly supervision are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree:
- Three year’s experience in the Behavioral Health field
- Prefer experience in a Behavioral Health inpatient setting
- Ability to build rapport with residents
- High degree of skill extracting information from computer databases
- Provide excellent detailed documentation
- High degree of flexibility and ability to continuously prioritize throughout the work day
- Ability to work with a wide range of professionals on a national basis
- Ability to work independently within a treatment team context
- Ability to work with a wide range of diagnoses and behaviors
- Multi-cultural sensitivity
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer skills, customer service skills and resident-centered approach