Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Director/Sr. Account Executive (Chicago)
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Sr. Account Executive/Market Manager to help expand our local market team from the ground up.
This individual will leverage their leadership experience, community ties, and sales acumen to drive change within organizations in the area. They’ll not only be responsible for expansion through new client acquisition, but also for nurturing a team with both individual and collective sales goals. To manage these dual responsibilities, they’ll need to successfully balance individual contributions while providing structure and coaching for others, be highly creative, and extremely organized.
Paradox’s Market Director/Sr. Account Executives Love To:
- Take ownership of the creation and expansion of our local team
- Help hire, train, and provide continuous coaching and support for a team of Junior Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives
- Foster relationships and cultivate new opportunities with local businesses and community leaders
- Work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Collaborate with the Paradox team to deliver scalable recruiting technology to our clients
- Be a beacon for Paradox, displaying our values internally and externally
Successful Market Director/Sr. Account Executives Should Have:
- Must be local to the area
- Experience leading teams and managing to individual and collective activities/goals
- A proven track record of success in managing complex, consultative sales cycles
- Experience selling into a wide range of clients (SMB to Enterprise-level)
- 7+ years experience in software sales
- Must have experience selling HR tech software solutions
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
To meet Olivia, our AI assistant, and learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website - https://careers.paradox.ai