Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ROC Service Desk Representative
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Henderson Support Center
The Representative, ROC Service Desk triages, reassigns, corrects priority status for, and completes Service Desk tickets and telephone requests for the assigned team. The individual will provide a high level of service to the field by ensuring all issues are responded to and completed in a timely manner. The individual will serve as the single point of contact for customers and provide first contact resolution and will escalate or reassign incidents to other teams.
- Identifies, triages, and resolves incidents for the National Support Center and supported Dental Offices.
- Recognize and escalate complex problems to Management.
- Log all incident responses and call activity within the incident.
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution telephone.
- Help identify and communicate ongoing office specific issues to Management.
- Manage help tickets assigned, ensuring maximum incident resolution in minimum time with the end user needs met being the main focus.
- Ensure urgent requests are handled first by prioritizing work, manages time for remaining requests.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-3 years’ customer service or help desk experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.